Forms and Information
HLC FALL BALL IS BACK: From 1990 to 2013 Cheryl Mohr conducted Basketball Skills Sessions at the UW-FDL Campus through the Continuing Education Department on Sunday afternoons. The focus was ball handling, dribbling, shooting, defense, offensive moves and core training.
HLC coaches Carl Bahr and Isaiah Gumness will take this to another level with HLC’s Fall Ball: Advanced Concepts. The Foundational Skills consist of core training (jump rope, cones, dot mats, ladder, speed work) ball handling/ dribbling, shooting, offensive and defensive movements.
The Advanced Concepts will include reading and using ball screens, finishing in the paint, reading defenses, taking away a players strength, defending ball screens, and more.
HLC’s FALL BALL: Advanced Concepts
- October 4, 11, 18, 25, 2020
- Sundays: Noon – 4:00PM
- 4 week session
- 4 hours per session
- $0 if you were on a roster for 2020
- $0 if you are signed up for 2021 AAU Season
- $125 for non HLC Traveling Team members
- Download form and return with payment
- Limited enrollment- sign up now
- Bring your own basketball, jumprope, water bottle
- Face mask must be on when you walk in facility and leave facility
- You may take your mask off when you are working out